Hetalia: Axis Powers - Ukraine

Anime World!.

Welcome Otakus!

Sword Art Online.

Scavenge, Slay, Survive

Asuna

When I began thinking of him as I fell asleep, I stopped having nightmares. I began to look forward to seeing him. For the first time since I arrived here, I was happy.

Kirito

The main reason I got stronger was so I’d be able to survive.

Klein

Let's survive until the end.

Yui

I wan't to stay with you forever! Mama, Papa.

Fairy tail.

From fairest creatures we desire increase, that thereby beauty's rose might never die

Lucy

But as the riper should by time decease, his tender heir might bear his memory

Natsu

Within thine own bud buriest thy content and, tender churl, makest waste in niggarding

Erza Scarlet

Making a famine where abundance lies, thyself thy foe, to thy sweet self too cruel

Happy

Thou that art now the world's fresh ornament and only herald to the gaudy spring

Naruto Shippuden.

The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never-ending cycles in life

Sakura

All I've been doing is watching you two from behind... now, get a good look at my back!

Naruto

I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my Ninja Way!

Sasuke

I'm going to restore my clan and destroy a certain somebody

Kakashi

'Those who break the rules are scum, But those who abandon their friends are worse than scum

Joseph Manalo On Tuesday, April 29, 2014







Kogoro Mouri (毛利 小五郎 Mōri Kogorō?) is the tritagonist of the manga and anime. He is a private detective and the father of Ran Mouri.

By JosephModder08

NOTICE: DO NOT SHARE, POST ON OTHER SITES!! DO NOT MAKE ANY VIDEO FOR MY MODS!!! DO NOT TAKE CREDIT!!  BY JOSEPHMODDER08

{ 2 comments... read them below or Comment }